Good idea. I still have some questions about this.

Since we can add data to the topic attribute, why not directly put the
snapshot or snapshot segment position into the topic position?
This method has two advantages:
1. System properties of topics that do not use transactions are not
added. It will not affect common topics.
2. Topics using transactions can be recovered faster.

Of course, the disadvantage is that topics using transactions will
need to update these properties frequently.

Thanks,

Xiangying