Thanks for volunteering, Philipp!

I think that this is a good candidate. This might not be the easiest to handle
since it might require a PIP [1].  I'm currently doubting whether this needs a
PIP or not.
The benefit of making a PIP is that this decision gets properly documented.
The key handling for Key_Shared might also contain client side logic as it can
be seen in the Pulsar Java client. It would be useful that all clients
consistently adopt this change after it has been implemented.
I hope that others share their opinion about this too.

As the next step you could already create the Pull Request to make the change.
In the issue description you could reference the URL of this mailling list
discussion [2]. We shouldn't merge the PR until there's a resolution for the
matter about the PIP.

Looking forward to your contributions!

-Lari

1 - https://github.com/apache/pulsar/tree/master/pip#when-is-a-pip-required