As most of you have seen, we have a bunch of intermittent test failures.

This, added to the difficulties in rebuilding a pull-request and updating
the status lead to a bit of a cumbersome process to get a PR merged.

I have created issues for the tests I've seen failing and marked them with
label "component/test". The full list is at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Acomponent%2Ftest

Please anyone that has time to investigate these, take one, assign to
yourself and try to reproduce. Fortunately, in new builds we now have
individual INFO logs for each of the test, so that it might help in the
debugging.

--
Matteo Merli
<mme...@apache.org>