Hi pulsar folks,

Currently Pulsar messages has fields for `publish_time`. However in some
use cases for example stream computing, `event_time` is required. I'd like
to start a proposal to add `event_time` support to pulsar messages.

This proposal only covers adding `event_time` to pulsar messages and make
it available to both producers and subscribers. It doesn't cover advanced
features, such as event-time index or rewind subscriptions based on
event-time.

I created the proposal here:
https://gist.github.com/sijie/60324cc892643961b923593a597109ab

Please go over and provide your feedback/comments.

Also, since I don't have any permissions on writing pulsar wiki pages, can
any pulsar committers help me add this PIP to the wiki pages if it is
accepted?

- Sijie