Hi all,

Thank you for downloading, testing and verifying the release candidate.

The vote is closed with

Binding votes

+1s:

Matteo Merli
Hiroyuki Sakai
Sahaya Andrews
Masahiro Sakamoto

Non-binding votes

+1s:

Jia Zhai

The entire voting thread is available here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/51c0737bcfee37073017291adb6453c27f9562dc9905f8eccdc78abe@%3Cdev.pulsar.apache.org%3E

I will put up the vote on gene...@incubator.apache.org .

Regards,
Nozomi