I'm interested.

Jonathan

Marnie McCormack wrote:
All,

We are currently in a somewhat interesting situation wrt to .NET clients in
Qpid. I thought it might be helpful to get together the group of interested
parties to agree the best way forward for the existing clients, and also to
do some retrospective/forward looking requirements capture to help to
clarify our aims.

Can you reply if you'd be interested in attending a conference call to
discuss this please ? We will (of course) post the notes/actions/decisions
back to the list.

I'll endeavour to make the session as widely attend-able as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie