i'm very very confused for new version . m3 also have this problem , so i
reinstall my system (fedora 10) and install every thing again.  . but it
still show me this bug ,

this is m4 for python .

[...@xfvm commands]$ ./qpid-queue-stats
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qpid-queue-stats", line 29, in <module>
    from qmf.console     import Session, Console
ImportError: No module named qmf.console
[...@xfvm commands]$

but i have installed qmf

[...@xfvm commands]$ ./qpid-queue-stats
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qpid-queue-stats", line 29, in <module>
    from qmf.console     import Session, Console
ImportError: No module named qmf.console
[...@xfvm commands]$

another confused question . i have alos download m4 for C++ code.
around(131M) package.

i have install it .

 # ./configure --prefix=~/qpid-tools
  # make install

every thing looks be fine. but i can't found out qpid-tools in my disk .
????  so i have question .how do you guys install c++'s qpid-tools

------