Could we consider this to be a runoff, and have a round of
suggestions-for-final-modifications to the winner(s) ?

If I include negative votes for some slogans, does that mean
I can give other ones larger positive numbers, just so they
all add up to 10?   ( I had a job doing something like that in the
recent election here in the States...)

+5 : AMQP?: I'm with Qpid!
+4 : I'm with Qpid.
+1 : Apache Qpid: Fast, Reliable, AMQP Messaging