Outstanding Development Status:
Steve can you update us on the status of the Windows DLL development
and merge work.
It would also be good if everyone could comment on the state of any
bugs that they are working on so I can get an idea of how much work is
still required.

Release Status:
[In Progress] - JIRA Review
[Pending] - Alpha/Beta Creation
[In Progress] - RAT approve output

Status Report:
Apologies all for not getting an Alpha build created last week, I
shall hopefully find time shortly to do so.

As part of this two week freeze period we should be taking the time to
ensure that all the JIRAs currently assigned to 0.5(M5 in JIRA :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID/fixforversion/12313597) are
correct.

I would appreciate if everyone could take a look at the JIRAs they
created and have assigned to themselves and either progress the state
or update it so that is not marked as FixFor M5.

I have run RAT over the code base and nothing lept out at me I shall
summarise the output and mail it to the list for everyone's review.

Regards
Martin
--
Martin Ritchie