Hi all,

We are doing well with our JIRAs for 0.5 however we are not quite there yet.

There are a few JIRAs still scoped for 0.5 that are New Features or
Improvements. As no one has claimed that these really need to get in
any outstanding issue I shall descope these items tomorrow. If you are
working on one of these issues hoping to get it in to 0.5 _now_ would
be the time to speak up.

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-OutstandingNewFeatures

There are also 14 outstanding issues that need to be resolved. Can the
creators and assignees of these issues please confirm if they are
blockers for this release. Again if these have not been updated by
Thursday I will assume that they are not critical and descope them
from 0.5

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding

The final section of JIRAs that need attention are those in the review
state. So if Arnaud, Rajith, Rob and myself please complete the review
of these outstanding issues.

http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Review

Cheers

Martin