Hello,

Quick question. How do I specify keyword arguments that are not present in the AMQP spec?

For example, when I create a queue, I want to specify a SELinux context in the call to session.queue_declare. However, valid keyword arguments must be specified in the specfile as far as I know (I get an exception otherwise).

On page 22 of the RedHat Messaging User Guide for 1.1, it indicates: "Any qpidd specific options can be passed in the arguments field. See the MRG Messaging API documentation for the client language you wish to use for more details." The Python API doc does not give the format for the "arguments" keyword for qpidd. How might I structure the call noted below, to pass the SEL context?

replyQueue = session.queue_declare(queue=replyQueueName,
                                   exclusive=True,
                                   auto_delete=True,
                                   secontext="one:two:three")
Thanks,