Ok,

I'd rather go for a concept with message + wings and eventually an
arrow.....even if it might seem obvious,
plus adding to that some reliability idea, it turns out something  too
Hermes-ish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes).

However we might think something...

In the list, wasn't there also a thread about project T-shirt ?

Regards,
Etienne