chenta lee wrote:
I already add an option to let user decide whether parse the content or
not.
setting.arguments.setInt("qpid.selector_parse_content", 1);

set qpid.selector_parse_content to 1 will enable broker to parse the message
content, vice versa.

The XML Exchange no longer parses message content if the binding query does not use it. A query that uses only headers never parses the message, you don't need a flag for that. I don't know how that relateds to the change you made, but if you are leveraging the XML Exchange, you don't need this.

Jonathan