I have some concerns about the copyright/licensing of the following new
checked in file:

------------------------- cpp/src/tests/background.ps1
-------------------------
# From
http://ps1.soapyfrog.com/2007/01/22/running-pipelines-in-the-background/
# Copyright © 2006-2009 Adrian Milliner

I couldn't tell if any of the code in the file is lifted from the
website mentioned but the license on the page there is
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

In any event this code needs to have an apache license on it if it's
original, but if the code is directly lifted from a website under this
CC license is it compatible with the apache licensing?

Steve can you comment on the originality of the code?

Sorry to be a pain, but the correct licensing of our code is important.

Andrew