On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Robert Godfrey<rob.j.godf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/25 Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
>
>> Rajith,
>>
>> I think we need to have a think about what we want from Failover. It
>> is so poorly tested just now having it disabled by default is probably
>> a very good idea.
>>

> I am 100% in agreement that we should not have failover (retry) switched on
> by default.  the behaviour is not what you would expect from a JMS client.

Totally agreed. There were some nasty issues with some end users due
to the java client retrying by default and also retrying more than
expected. So by experience I also agree that we shouldn't retry by
default.

I also agree that we need to differentiate between failover and retry.

--
Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat