The following tests exhibits randomly failures for the last 2 months or so.
Would anybody object if we add those tests (temporarily) to the
exclude lists until they are properly fixed ?
We need to ensure our builds are green and if we continue to have
random failures we run the risk of people ignoring them after a while.
And in some cases a genuine test failure may escape our attention due to this.

FailoverBeforeConsumingRecoverTest QPID-2225
SimpleACLTest.testClientPublishInvalidQueueSuccess - QPID-2262
MINANetworkDriverTest - QPID-2224

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat