All,

as per my earlier e-mail I would like to try to collate in a single place
all the extensions we have made using arguments/options to commands in AMQP.

Ive made a start on the following wiki page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+extensions+to+AMQP

Since I'm primarily concerned with interoperability between the various
parts of Qpid I thing it would be best to concentrate on extensions that
we've used on top of 0-10.

I've tried to derive from qpid-config and the implementation work I did
around federation  some of the extensions that the C++ broker uses, but I'm
sure there are many I don;t know about.  I also do not rule out the
possibility that I've missed some Java ones also :-)

Would appreciate it if people reviewed what was there and either filled in
the gaps or point the gaps at places where the option is documented

Thanks,
Rob