It would be good to see if others want to put up additional topic. I'm
not comfortable mentored any of the listed ones

Carl.

On 02/09/2010 04:14 PM, Marnie McCormack wrote:
Thanks to Aidan&  Robbie - great to have you on this.

Anyone else ? Please reply asap so we can co-operate on the project outlines
together (probably on jabber).

Thanks,
Marnie