On 2010/04/20, at 17:37, Bruno Matos wrote:

On 2010/04/20, at 15:33, Andrew Stitcher wrote:

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 09:53 +0100, Bruno Matos wrote:
Hello,

There is anyone working on qpid client lib (C++) for Mac OS X?

There has been some interest expressed in this, and some patches have
been submitted. However, the OSX runtime has no support for the gcc
thread specific variables extension that we use on that compiler, fixing this isn't trivial, and the patches that have been submitted aren't good
enough yet (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2206).

If you have the skills and interest we would welcome you to help, we
don't have anyone in the current core team who is using Mac OS X as far

Would you mind if I open a new JIRA issue to trac* my evolution on this and to see if more people get involved? I think that it can be a group of little differences from posix implementation, I have already found 2 , the implementation of pthread_t and the missing implementation of clock_gettime.

*This is not a mention to any special open source system similar to JIRA :)

as I know.

Note that you should already be able to use the other clients (Python,
ruby, Java) on Mac OS.

Andrew

Thank you Andrew!

I'll see what I can do.

At this time we are using a Qt client, and would be better to use a C ++ lib than trying to make a jms proxy or something like that.

Regards.

Regards.

--
Bruno Matos