If we want to post our current docs as work-in-progress, but still have the flexibility to be able to keep multiple versions on the site, we could put all docs in ./devel for now. Would you be OK with that?

I like the idea of putting a header on the Wiki page. I think it should mention that we are "in the process of" replacing the Wiki, and link to the new DocBook docs.

I also like the idea of not deleting the old Wiki info.

Make sense?

Jonathan