On 7 May 2010 22:51, Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Le 07/05/2010 21:10, Rajith Attapattu a écrit :
>>
>> There is no supported java Qpid API.
>> You should use the JMS client.
>
> The same issue exists with the JMS client. I tried the publisher example in
> org.apache.qpid.example.pubsub and I changed the guest password in
> ConnectionSetup to trigger an exception. Apparently no error is reported by
> the client, it just times out.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

I believe this is a known issue with the Java client using the 0-10
protocol. If you are using the Java Broker you can make the client
talk 0-91 and you will get the notifications on the ExceptionListener,
 funny I thought there was a JIRA for this but I can't find it right
now. When I was testing recently all I saw was the exception in the
log file but nothing reported to the client.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie