On 14 May 2010 16:19, Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am bit swamped today, so apologies for not participating in the
> discussion today.
> Andrew I will have a look at the text you put together and try to
> reply by monday.
> Do you mind if I put that in the wiki and then mark my comments
> underneath in a different color?
>
> If need be we could potentially split this JIRA into more focused
> areas to avoid lengthy discussions on the format that maybe difficult
> to follow as time goes on.
> I also have a set of my own proposals, however I may not have time to
> put them together until mid next week.

yes, thx.

thought the JIRA was an adequate place for discussion, at least in
terms of the file format/capabilities. i'm also still to add more
details on the auth/group additions, though. as far as i knoew, things
like making the security plugins osgi bundles was already a work in
progress, so finish that was a necessary prerequisite.

i will also be posting the first set of patches for these updates,
since they include changes to the Plugin mechanism that I would like
opinions on. As I say, I don't intend this to be final, just a working
first cut.

cheers,
adk.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134