Hi,

I noticed message count alerts in my server log (Qpid 0.6 Java server) and I don't understand why it happens.

2010-05-28 19:31:33,286 [INFO ] MESSAGE_COUNT_ALERT On Queue guest-684546 - 8272: Maximum count on queue threshold (50) breached

I have a producer emitting messages with accept-mode none and acquire-more set to pre-acquired. The messages are routed to a private queue through the amq.topic exchange. The client subscribed to this queue with the same accept-mode and acquire-mode. The client receives the messages properly.

Using the JMX Management Console I can see the message count increasing for this queue. I tried to set a TTL on the messages produced but that didn't change anything, the queue keeps growing.

Did I miss something?

Emmanuel Bourg