I have submitted an outline proposal with tentative (really!) speak list on
the ApacheCon submit page, for a 90 minute session.

We can then flesh out the details/strong arm/persuade speakers, and share
out work accordingly - if we get a spot !

Anyone else want to propose a session/meetup etc ?

Regards,
Marnie