Who has access to qpid's /dist area and can help clean it up?

Thanks,
-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:ma...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 5:52 PM
To: infrastructure-priv...@apache.org; p...@apache.org
Cc: bo...@apache.org
Subject: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] [ACTION REQUIRED] www.apache.org/dist/<tlp>
housekeeping

PMC Members,

If your PMC/Incubator podling does not appear in the lists below please
feel free to ignore this message and apologies for the noise.

TLPs that need to clean up /dist:
abdera, buildr, cassandra, click, cocoon, couchdb, hbase, hive,
jackrabbit, logging, nutch, openwebbeans, perl, portals, qpid, roller,
santuario, shiro, spamassassin, synapse, tcl, thrift, tiles, ws,
xmlbeans, xmlgraphics

TLPs that need to clean up their incubator /dist area:
abdera, buildr, chemistry, esme, libcloud, oodt, river, thrift, uima

Incubator podlings that need to clean up their incubator /dist area:
bval, deltaclound, empire-db, manifoldcf, olio, vcl, whirr, wink

The deadline set below has now passed. You need to clean up your /dist
area(s) asap. If you have any queries, please contact the infrastructure
team.

Mark
on behalf of the ASF Infrastructure Team