On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rajith,
>
> Thanks a lot for your feedback.
>
> Could you also have a look into the Failover Behaviour WIKI we created
> to summarize the failover behaviour?

Alex nice work to get the wiki page up and running.
I added my comments/question inline (marked blue).
I still have unanswered questions and would like to see more detail
for certain areas.

Bcos if we can flesh out the details here, the wiki page could be the
basis for our design and also for our end user documentation.
So I believe we should aim to get a clear and consistent picture
before we really go into the code.

Again great work by you and Robbie.

Rajith