All,

I've just checked in a change to the xsl that generates the "chunked"
HTML presentation of our online "Books".  The change is aimed at
making the books look like they belong to the same website as the rest
of the content :-)

I've checked in the results of running the transform against the Java
Broker book [1], but haven't done so for the C++ Broker, or
Programming Apache Qpid books.

Is everybody happy with this approach to presentation?

Obviously there's still a fair amount of work to be done on making the
documents pleasant to view online... and no amount of work on the
transforms is actually going to fix the *content* which is the primary
problem with the Java book... Still, at least when the content is
corrected it may now look like it's for the right project :-)

-- Rob

[1]
http://qpid.apache.org/books/trunk/AMQP-Messaging-Broker-Java-Book/html/index.html