Hi Rajith,

I know you've been working on getting a "JMS client over messaging
API" working, but this is the first I realized that the intention was
to add *another* Java client for 0.18.

the goal of JMS on top of messaging on top of proton makes a lot of
sense... I'm less convinced that JMS on top of the current C++ client
makes a lot of sense - especially without a wider discussion on the
list amongst all the Java developers.

Perfectly happy to have this in some sort of sandbox for people to
download and try out (if they really need a JMS over RDMA client or
something)... but I think adding it to the main release artefacts for
0.18 would be confusing and likely to leave us with more future
support problems.

-- Rob