Hi, Steve. Reading QPID-3914, it seems there are some questions about the patches' readiness. Do you think it's ready for inclusion? (If so, please indicate in the jira's comments so point and counterpoint are in one place.)

As to timing in general, I'd be willing to accept a patch for this up to beta, provided we agree it should go in.

Justin