...unless we dont particularly want people to actually use it*, in which
case it can happily be left out of the docs to avoid clutter and confusion,
but should still be properly maintained in the code itself by having a
naming constant defined along with all the others being used for system
properties (see: ClientProperties).

 (* such as the system property you added recently and have not added to
the page :p)

Robbie