I've tested the qpid-java-0.20-beta.tar.gz  binary that was built on 19
November and found no problems.

I didn't test qpid-java-broker-0.20-beta.tar.gz because it is missing some
jars, as mentioned by Robbie previously in this thread.

Tested successfully:
- Start broker with the following options: -p <port> -m <jmxregistryport>
-l <log4jFile> --jmxconnectorport <jmxconnectorport>
- Send and receive JMS messages using the Java client
- Log in via JMX and web UI
- View some messages via JMX and web UI
- qpid.stop script
- Broker log looks sane.