Hi Justin,

I gave the Java bits a look over. I didnt notice any functional issues, but
I did notice that my previous change to fix the broker binary release for
RC2 (via QPID-4456) has meant that the 'java release' binary (which is
horrible and such I would like to kill it entirely for 0.22, but moving
on..) contains a duplicate set of the broker plugin jars, increasing its
size by 5MB.

I have fixed this on trunk, so if we are doing another RC I'd like to
request consideration of its inclusion

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4511
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1423829

Robbie