Hi, everyone.  It's clearly been too long since my last update!

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-26/

  Previous version: http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-02-11/

A complete list of changes follows.  To summarize:  The look and feel
isn't changed much since last time.  There have, however, been
important changes to  (1) expand content at the leaf nodes of the
existing structure, (2) enhance the navigation, and (3) automate the
generation of new release content.

I've received some very helpful feedback.  Thanks indeed!  (Send
more.)  For my next iteration, I plan to try something new: I'm going
to promote "source modules" (Qpid Java, Qpid C++, Qpid Proton) more on
the front page.  I'm sure this will spark a healthy debate about how
things work at Qpid, and that's really the point.  I think it helps to
see it presented as a newcomer would see it.

Also, for fun, an alternate logo.  This one's probably better for a t-shirt:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-26/images/logo-2-300-300.png

Changes:

  - Content
    - Expanded the java broker feature list and added more links to docs
    - Added more links to qpid jms docs
    - Expanded the messaging api example matrix
    - Added links to readmes and source locations to per-language
example index files
    - Added messaging api reference for dotnet
    - Improved configuration of doxygen output
    - Added news feed and list info links to the mailing lists page
    - Added links to review board to the more resources page
    - Added a note about release cadence to the releases page
    - Added CI section in more resources
  - Navigation
    - Top page navigation is more compact (moving the content higher
on the page) and fully hierarchical
    - Navigation is no longer manual; it's generated from the site
layout and plugged into the template
    - The jira search link now focuses the search box when you link to it
    - Added a proton-specific jira goto
  - Internals
    - Automated the process of adding new release content to the site
    - The site code now does site-internal link checking
  - Style
    - Switched to the Roboto Condensed typeface for body text
    - Rounded the corners of the Qpid intro box

Thanks,
Justin