On 05/09/2013 09:02 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
 From revision 1480717 of the release branch:

   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.22-rc3/
   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.22-rc3-testing.txt

My testing on Fedora 16 x86-64 encountered no errors.

This RC has all the updates for stripped spec xml files.  Thanks,
Rafi, Robbie, and Alan, for helping to resolve that quickly.

There are still 11 bugs open against 0.21/0.22.  At this point I think
they need to get moved out of this release.

   http://s.apache.org/qpid-0.22-open-bugs

I'd like to call a vote for release in about a week if no new blocking
issues arise, so please provide any feedback you have sooner than
later.  Many thanks to those who have tested and reported their
results.

cmake build of cpp tarball works ok for me now

(tests report three failures due to python not being there and I have raised a Jira - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4838 - but this is a trivial issue)


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to