We've run into an issue where a machine running a broker has a Unicode
character in its name.  We use SSL, and we're on Windows, so that means
Microsoft Schannel SSL, which requires FQDNs when the machine is on a
domain, which this is.  I'm adding code today to escape the broker URL
appropriately to see if that gets the string through the URL parser, does
anyone know of any other issues I'm going to encounter trying to get this
to work?  We're currently on QPID 0.12, we'll be updating as soon as we get
this release out the door, but I build from source w/ a few mods so making
changes is fine for us.  Any suggestions appreciated!