On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 17:13 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> It was announced on the user list before 0.22 that we would disable the
> automake build by default for 0.24 so that users had to explicitly enable
> it (as many people dont read logs for builds which seem to complete ok and
> might miss the deprecation notice), and would thus definitely know it was
> being removed entirely in 0.26. Is that happening?

I must have my fuzzy head on today - I'm sorry I can't parse the
question at the end there.

Are you asking whether we have disabled autotools by default in 0.24? I
think the answer is that we haven't, but we still have time to do this.
(this step wasn't actually in the list of things that we voted for, but
I agree it would be a good idea).

I'll raise it a release blocking JIRA for this.

Andrew