On Mon, 2014-06-23 at 23:24 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> From the qpid/java directory, running this will build everything, creating
> the jars and the release archives. Remove the 'skipTests' to let the unit
> tests run:
> mvn clean package -DskipTests
>
> Replace 'package' with 'verify' and it will do basically the same, but now
> removing the 'skipTests' will make the unit tests and system tests run:
> mvn clean verify -DskipTests
>
> Replace 'package' with 'install' and it will do the same as above, but
> additioanlly install the artifacts in your local repo (~/.m2/repository)
> once they are built:
> mvn clean install -DskipTests

Thanks and sorry for the cranky email. I read all the way down to the
bottom of https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Java
+Build+How+To and to my shame those exact maven commands are quite
clearly indicated.

I pasted them, with the link, into qpid/java/README.txt for future
suckers.

Thanks!
Alan.