Hi,

We are running  C++ QPID broker and clients on version 0.26 . running on
WindRiver Linux.
We acknowledge the session received messages on the client using
session.acknowledge() interface on every received message. However, when the
broker is restarted ( after it being stopped ), we get the last 11 messages
repeated to the client. The senders capacity is set to 10.

We would like to understand how the acknowledge works. It does not seem to
matter if we use the other forms of acknowledges i.e.
session.acknowledge(message &) or session.acknowledgeUpTo(message &). The
behavior is the same although the documentation seems to indicate that once
acked to the broker, the messages should not be repeated.

Can I ask for some feedback and clarify this.

Thanks

Nitin Shah