I've updated the proposal page to split out tools by itself.  Just to
clarify the top level names: Robbie is correct, the names won't have the
qpid- prefix whilst they remain in SVN.  The "Proposed source location"
captures this in each case.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Source+tree+layout+proposal

What about the cpp-broker and programming docbooks?  As we'll want to have
these versioned along with the software they describe, I think it makes
most sense to move the cpp-broker docbook to the cpp tree.  For the
programming docbook it is a little more tricky as it describes Java, .NET,
C++ and Python.   It might be best to split off the Java portion as a
separate docbook and incorporate into the java tree.   Does the remainder
move to the cpp tree?

I am intending to begin work on the move of Java tree next week.

Comments welcome, Keith.