Github user clebertsuconic commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton-j/pull/6

    Both qpid-jms and artemis are holding this type of TLS somewhere else.

    I am creating my own version of an object that is only holding the byte[]
of the message, and I only need it to decode and re-encode headers and
application properties.

    -
https://github.com/apache/qpid-jms/blob/master/qpid-jms-client/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/jms/provider/amqp/message/AmqpCodec.java#L61-L76
    -
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/artemis-protocols/artemis-amqp-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/protocol/amqp/converter/message/JMSMappingOutboundTransformer.java#L109-L124

    My final proposal would be to have it singleton, but meanwhile I still need
that functionality.. I think it would be better to be reusing the same TLS
that's already used inside ProtonJMS instead of duplicating the variable.

    I am expanding the usage to a new AMQPMessage on my branch, and it's using
a delegate approach where I will try to not load the Message, and only parse
the header and eventually applicationProperties:

---
with INFRA.
---