Hello all,

Does anyone retain any interest in the code beneath qpid-broker-j/tools?

https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/tree/master/tools

There are a number of programs under there that appear to be receiving
no active development and to the best my knowledge are unused.   The
code has hard-coded dependencies on the internals of Qpid JMS AMQP 0-x
which is rather pesky.

The programs do not form part release.   The code is nothing to do
with "qpid-tools" release artefact.

The items I see with main entry points which I believe are dead:

org.apache.qpid.testkit.Sender
org.apache.qpid.testkit.Receiver
org.apache.qpid.tools.MercuryTestController
org.apache.qpid.tools.MercuryConsumerController
org.apache.qpid.tools.QpidBench
org.apache.qpid.tools.QpidSend
org.apache.qpid.tools.QpidReceiver
org.apache.qpid.tools.TestLauncher
org.apache.qpid.tools.JNDICheck

Unless I hear back that any of these required, I intend to remove
these and supporting classes on Friday 6th.

I know the two StressTestClient and RestStressTestClient are still in use.

Thanks Keith.