On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 at 22:36, Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>          Please cast your vote on this thread to release RC1 as the
> official Qpid Dispatch Router version  1.9.0.
>
> RC1 of Qpid Dispatch Router version 1.9.0 can be found here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/1.9.0-rc1/
>
> <snipped>

(Re-sending as I didnt spot it was cross-posted to both lists and so
didnt reply-all)

+1

I checked things out as follows:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Checked for LICENCE and NOTICE files present in the archive.
- Ran mvn apache-rat:check to verify the licence headers.
- Built against Proton 0.29.0 and ran the tests, all passed.
- Ran the Qpid JMS HelloWorld example against the installed router.

Robbie