Hi Zuyu,

I understand your concern on non-availability of storage manager in distributed case.

I am not sure I fully understand the following proposal:
> Could Foreman creates QueryManagers directly, instead of PolicyEnforcer::admitQuery?
Can you elaborate?

Right now, storage manager is propagated from Foreman -> Policy Enforcer -> Query Manager -> Query Context. Developing some kind of late binding mechanism of storage manager can be one possible solution.