+1 from me. Go for it!

Cheers,
Jignesh

On 12/7/16, 3:52 PM, "Marc Spehlmann" <spehl.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I noticed that we have a site @
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-quickstep-site

    and that it is hosted at

    http://quickstep.incubator.apache.org/

    Does anyone know/care if I modify this website?

    In particular, I was thinking to make a blog using jekyll - a markdown
    based blogging framework which github builds natively into each repo that
    gets created. I've used jekyll before- it's great.

    The site would have an index page like the current one, then a link the the
    blog page which is a paginated index of blog entries. Entries would be
    written by us in markdown and then the jekyll framework does the conversion
    to HTML.

    So if anyone has info related to this, please reply.

    --Marc

  • site Marc Spehlmann
    • Re: site Jignesh Patel