Hi Roman,

Apologies for the delay. I am not sure how to address two of these questions, hence left them blank. Any inputs in that regard should be helpful. Can you please review the following report?

*   Your project name
Apache (incubating) Quickstep

*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
Apache Quickstep is high-performance database engine designed to exploit the
full potential
of hardware that is packed in modern computing boxes (servers and laptops).
The initial version targets single-node in-memory environments.

*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
1) Building a Quickstep community
2) More adoption of the Quickstep technology
3) Making the technology easier to understand and use

*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
None

*   How has the community developed since the last report

*   How has the project developed since the last report.

We will have our first release this week. Since the last report,

1) We have made several changes to the code base.
Some highlights are: Cleaning up the third party library code as per the Apache
hygiene, improve the code performance by adding several novel features.

2) Preparation for release -
Created scripts and step by step procedural documentation for how to make a
Quickstep release. Scripts have been added to the main repo while documentation
is on confluence.
We went through several release candidates. During this period, we identified
some usability issues on our supported platforms and fixed them. Quickstep is
now on schedule for a release later this week.

*   How does the podling rate their own maturity.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

--
Thanks,
Harshad