Very nice! And pictures too!

One suggestion (take it or leave it) - use colors to indicate which values
belong to which columns. If will make the difference between row- and
column-oriented format more apparent.

At some point those 3 graphics, plus the table with the data set, could be
boiled down to one slide for presentations. Similar to the one that Arrow
use[1].

Julian

[1] https://arrow.apache.org/img/simd.png