There is no TEXT type yet and it would be good to add the type.

Also there are two issues to be improved for VARCHAR:
(A) The current varchar is restricted to be within a storage block, i.e.
2MB by default configuration.
(B) For varchar with relative large size (e.g. varchar(8192)), a storage
block will just be partially filled then mark full -- due to some
reservation check during bulk insert -- thus wasting storage space.