I’ve signed off the report. Thanks for filing!

I just checked http://quickstep.apache.org/about/
<http://quickstep.apache.org/about/> and I see Robert has not been added. I
think it would be more welcoming to outsiders if that page was a simple list of
committers, not mentioning organizational affiliations. What do you all think?

Julian