On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Matthias Felleisen
<matth...@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> On Oct 14, 2010, at 11:06 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
>
>> No problem. That's what drdr is for! :)
>>
>> But I'll go ahead and add you to the relevant test suites reporting.
>>
>> You might want to try them out, just so you get a sense (they're
>> really testing the integration of the teaching langauges into
>> drracket, so the precise wording is incidnental; they're trying to
>> make sure they get a beginner error and not a full language error).
>

> In that case, the test might just be checking for the
> wrong property. Shouldn't we change this, especially for
> precise wordings of error reports? (When Guillaume takes
> over, we'll see even more of this.)

The test should test that the error message is one that is supposed to
come from the beginner language. I don't really see a better way to do
that other than just to edit the messages when they change. (DrDr has
made this process MUCH easier than it was before.)

Robby