On Feb 12, 2012, at 1:50 AM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

Here's a rough sketch that shows what I'm thinking of (using the shiny
bg):

  http://tmp.barzilay.org/cr.png

I like this. I haven't looked at all the various drafts people have come up with, but I would much rather not lose the lambda, and haven't been impressed by the lower-case r. If we can fit in a parenthesis that turns it into an R, that's fine too.

The pun can even be taken further by adding a "(" on the left, smaller
and fading out, so it looks like a curl on the top-left:

  http://tmp.barzilay.org/cr2.png

Interesting idea.  This one isn't there yet, but has promise.

Stephen Bloch
sbl...@adelphi.edu

  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev